Daily Festival Hours:
- Friday, May 19: 11am to 8pm
- Saturday, May 20: 11am to 8pm
- Sunday, May 21: 10am to 7pm
Last alcohol sales: 7pm on Friday & Saturday and 6pm on Sunday; no festival admission within one-hour of close.
2023 Festival Entertainment Coming in January 2023!
Eight main stage acts each day!
Friday, May 19 @ 6pm: TBD
Saturday, May 14 @ 6pm: TBD
Sunday, May 15 @ 5:30pm: TBD
See the entire Stage Line Up
- Over 2,000 square feet of FREE games and activities for all ages
- Local Artist Booths - All day
- Live art demos: Both days, 11am to 5pm throughout the festival.
- Free Arts Workshops: Both days, 11am to 5pm.
- Free with presentations daily, 11am to 5:30pm.
Local and regionals cultural organizations will offer performances throughout the day. Check out the schedule here.
Drag Brunch - benefitting the San Joaquin Pride Center:
- Sunday, May 21: 10:30am to Noon
- $50 per person. Includes admission to Stockton Flavor Festival, access to craft beer tent and access to Drag Brunch for Sunday, May 21 ONLY. Drag Brunch located in the Craft Beer & Wine Tent and includes a boxed picnic brunch from Cast Iron Trading Company, mimosas, juice, water, or coffee.